Refunds & Cancellations
- In the case of repairs undertaken by Thalleon (Pty) Ltd, repair times given are merely estimates and are not binding on Thalleon (Pty) Ltd; time is not of the essence of this agreement unless expressly agreed upon in writing by Thalleon (Pty) Ltd. Thalleon (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which the Customer may suffer as a result of any unforeseen costs and/or delayed repairs.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Return Material Authorization (RMA) request form to be submitted online prior to returning any items for any reason. Please complete the RMA application online on our website shop.thalleon.co.za.
- This number must be used as a reference for all matters relating. Our technical department will issue you with an RMA number which authorizes you to return one item per every RMA number. A full fault description must be completed to enable technical department to test and verify fault.
- All defective merchandise returned to Thalleon (Pty) Ltd must be returned with all cables, power supplies, documentation etc.
- Thalleon (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the cost of returning any products to Thalleon (Pty) Ltd offices. For your protection, please insure the package and ship via a traceable method. Thalleon (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, Thalleon (Pty) Ltd reserves the right either to refuse the return, or to charge a restock fee of not less than 15%.
- Acceptance of Products: Thalleon (Pty) Ltd shall conduct incoming acceptance inspection as soon as possible on receipt of products.